Point your subdomain/ A Record at your BoothBook system in your new domain hosting account (where you bought your URL) if you move hosting company
Last Update vor 7 Monaten
If you are looking to move your domain to another hosting account, you will also need to move your BoothBook subdomain/ A Record in order for you and your customers to continue to be able to access your BoothBook system.
- Log into your current hosting account and then edit your domain, edit the DNS settings and then find the A record that is pointing to your BoothBook system
- Make a note of the following details:
Log into to your new domain hosting account, edit your domain, edit DNS settings and add an A Record using the following details:
- The Host name. This is the start of your subdomain eg. booking / bookings/ reservations
- The IP address. This is the BoothBook server where your system files are located. It will be one of the following:
Once re-created as an A Record in your new hosting account, you and your customers will be able to access your BoothBook system once againIf you can see Domain options under Configuration (cog icon) > Global Settings > Branding, you'll also need to update your Vanity Domain field
- Type A
- The Host name that you made a note of earlier
- The IP address that you made a note of earlier
- TTL: 14400 or 30 min - if applicable
If you have any questions, Live Chat with us here.