Last Update vor 5 Monaten
BoothBook allows you to sync your email IMAP account so it can import your conversation history with customers.
To add your IMAP account details, click the message icon in the top right to go to your inbox, and click on Conversation Settings
The settings you need to complete are...
- Server Address (Also known as incoming IMAP server)
- Username (this is normally your email address)
- Password (this is your email account password)
For example, if you manage your email account with Gsuite, your IMAP settings might be...
Or, if you use a normal mail server with a service like GoDaddy, 1and1, Siteground etc you will use their IMAP settings.
For example (with 1and1)....
Server Address: imap.1and1.co.uk
Or (with GoDaddy)....
Once you have added your IMAP, and a connection was successful, you will be able to select the sent folder you wish to sync.
Common Error Messages (And solutions):
Stuck on "Testing Connection"
- This means it is timing out, and can't connect. Your settings are wrong.
Gmail port 993 is not working
- try 993/imap/ssl instead
- Try port 143 instead
Blue Host not working
- Look in the URL of your Client webmail to get your true mail server Normally box###
- Use server address: box###.bluehost.com
- Use port 999/imap/ssl
Retrying PLAIN authentication after [AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Invalid credentials (Failure)
Connection Error: [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response)
- Credentials are incorrect.
- Gmail do not authorize IMAP for unrecognized web apps, you should enable this on your Gmail account here.... Enable Less Secure Access
Please note: Our support team will try our best to help you, but your IMAP details are unique to you, so even with help from support, you will need to get these from your email host before you speak to us.