Last Update 2 jaar geleden
One of the first tasks you will want to complete once setting up the basics of your BoothBook is inserting any existing bookings that you have into the system. This will allow you to keep a record of your bookings, view reports, and most importantly make sure that you don't get double booked.
If you have marked any of your units as unavailable to prevent bookings coming through on the same date. You will need to make them available again before adding the booking. Otherwise there will not be a unit able to book.
How to add a booking that already exists.
1. Ensure you are logged in to your admin account.
2. Click the BoothBook logo on the top left of your screen to bring up your booking calendar.
3. Select the booking date from the calendar.
4. Fill out the form as if you were the customer.
5. At the bottom of the booking form you will have Admin options.
6. Fill out Admin options. You can override the price of the booking and the remaining balance at this point. Please note that the Old Booking ID is searchable in your bookings list. You have also have the options to disable notifications to prevent them from receiving a thanks for booking notification. You will need to reactivate them on the booking for them to receive further booking updates.
7. Click the Book Now button at the bottom of the booking form.
8. Click the Bookings Icon on the left of the screen find the booking to manually add any payments.
How to enter a customer booking over the phone.
If you take a booking whilst logged in to your admin account, you will receive the booking update.
1. Log out of your BoothBook account by clicking the Icon in the top right of your page.
2. Select the customer date.
3. Fill the Booking form as if you are the customer.
4. If you use Terms and Conditions, you have a legal obligation to make them aware of these and have verbal conformation of this before ticking that they are read and understood.
5. Proceed to Payment options as appropriate and take payment over the phone.
6. Log back in to your BoothBook and make any amendments needed.