Last Update vor einem Jahr
Mark a booking as Cancelled. Allow the units and extras availability to be opened up for the original date but keep the information for reference.
If you'd like to cancel an event for a customer, navigate to your Bookings List (diary icon), click the cog icon, then Edit:
- Scroll down to the Admin section
- In the Admin Only Notes, add the reason for cancelling for your future reference
- Update the Status to Cancelled
- Under Assigned Staff, uncheck any staff
- Tick Disable Notifications if you don't want any scheduled notifications to be sent for that booking
- Click Save Changes
Your booking will turn red and be marked as Cancelled in your booking list.
What Happens / Doesn't Happen When a Booking Is Cancelled?
It is up to your business terms and conditions and whether you decide to refund the customer any payments if they cancel. Payments should be refunded via your payment gateway ie. your Stripe, Paypal or Square account. You can then follow Adding a Refund to match your records.