You have the option to use and direct potential leads to a contact form on your BoothBook website. You might use this contact page if you are unable or do not wish to embed a lead capture form on your own business's website. Simply direct visitors to [yourboothbookdomain]/contact-form, and the results of the form can be found in the Leads area of your BoothBook (the Messages icon in the left-hand admin menu).
- To edit your lead capture form, go to Top User Menu >> Widgets > Lead Capture Widget > Click here to create your own custom form!
- To amend the existing form on that page, you can select a field on the left hand side and these will automatically be added to your custom form.
- By clicking the cog icon on each field, you can edit rules for that field. ie. ordering, whether it's required, overriding the label, or making it half width.
- You have the option to edit the display of your form via the additional options at the bottom of the page ie. text colour and background colour.
- IF you want the lead to be redirected right into the booking form, as if they have checked a date on the calendar, be sure to check "Event Type" and "Event Date" as required and change the submit action drop down to Redirect to Booking Form
- Please note: Every change you make to this form, will be automatically added to the code in the bottom box.