Last Update 2 jaar geleden
You can use the BoothBook App and its lead capture form at event and wedding fayres/fairs for customers that aren't ready to book straight away. This is especially useful if venues don't have reliable wifi and you can leave potential customers to it, adding in their details via an ipad or similar.
First set up your iPad or tablet so that you can lock the screen to the Lead capture form on the app. For Android tablets, your can 'screen pin' apps - find our more here. But for iPads:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPad.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Tap on Guided Access under the Learning section.
- Tap General, tap Accessibility, tap Guided Access
- Tap the switch to turn on Guided Access.
- Tap on Passcode Settings.
- Tap Set Guided Access Passcode and set a passcode.
Then load the BoothBook App:
- Log into Boothbook App
- Navigate to the Lead Capture Form
- Triple tap the Home button on the ipad to lock the screen
Potential customers enter their details throughout the event
After the event or wedding fayre, go to your BoothBook system:
- Go to Leads (messages icon) on the left hand side
- You'll see all captured Leads in a list, these are chronological order, the latest lead appearing at the top and the Source is empty since it was essentially added by an admin/ attendant (depending on who was logged in on the app).
- You can see that which Lead came from the fayre, if you click on the lead and see the date that it was submitted. If you do a lot of fayres and would like to distinguish that these Leads came from the event within the main Leads list (at a glance), you could add a new Status, by going to Configure Pipeline > Add New Pipeline Status and title it New - from Fayre and click Save.
- Change all your most recent leads' statuses from the event or wedding fayre to New - from Fayre . When you then go back to contact the Lead, you know straight away that these leads need to have consideration applied if you were offering a Wedding Fayre Discount for example.
These articles might help with what you can do next: