Translating BoothBook into different languages
Customise form text, messages and change the language with 'Translate'
Last Update vor 2 Monaten
Your BoothBook system comes with text and messages set up by default but if you would like to make them more personal to your business or change the language, go to the Configuration (cog) icon, then to Translate
Update the language or text in individual sections of the system
- Landing Page - including welcome message, calendar and customer widget titles and labels
- Booking Form titles, messages, field labels, descriptions, warnings and button text
- Units Descriptions Page button text
- Client Portal / Manage booking page labels, special offers and payments block text
- Checkout and Checkout Review page titles and field labels
- Customer Messages that show throughout the booking process
- Template Chooser titles, labels and button text
- Invoices fields labels and message areas
Import Your Language
If you'd like the customer facing side of your BoothBook to be one of the following languages, you're able to import these by going to Configuration (cog icon) > Translate > choose language from the Import Language selector
- English, UK
- English, US
By selecting an imported language and saving the page, this will overwrite any individual changes that have been made.
Enabling Multiple Languages / Language Switcher
It is not currently possible to enable multiple languages on BoothBook, or to have a language switcher.
There are various plugins available online that might do this for you. You can then embed their code on your message pages. However, most modern browsers already offer this as standard. If the user has set their browser to a different language than your system is in, their browser will ask if they would like it translated.