How to use 'Save Quote Prompt'
Allow your customers to save their quote when they are not ready to book.
Last Update 9 months ago
Enabling Save Quote Prompt
- Go to Top User Menu > Settings > Booking Form
- Expand Save Quote Prompt
- Enable Save Quote Prompt
- Choose Style between Pop up> Inline Below Packages or Inline below Extras (recommended).
- Choose Delay in ms. A longer time is suggested for Pop up to allow the customer to make some selections.
- Choose whether to collect a phone number also
- Scroll down to Save
- Go to Top User Menu > Settings > Translate
- Expand LEAD CAPTURE / SAVE QUOTE
- Edit as Needed
Users with a Basic plan or above are able to then automate follow up including the automatic creation of a proposal to these customer based on the package they have included in their quote.