Create a Business Page on BoothGallery
Set up a full gallery page for your customers to view your event images and videos
Last Update vor 4 Monaten
Step 1 - Add Your Subdomain and A Record
- You will need to create an A Record in your domain hosting account and point it at 188.8.131.52 - see Create a BoothGallery Subdomain for further help connecting your subdomain.
- Go to your BoothGallery Dashboard > Global Settings > Subdomain
- Add your subdomain eg. gallery.mybusiness.com and you'll see a success message when it's connected successfully
Step 2 - Edit Your Branding
- In your BoothGallery Dashboard > Global Settings > Branding, the options you set here will determine the look and style of your home page, and these will also be the default branding style when creating a new event.
- You can add a logo, background image, set the background image size/ position/ behaviour/ colour and set the font colour for the page.
- Click Save
Step 3 - Review Your Page
- View your Home page by entering your subdomain eg. gallery.mybusiness.com into your URL address bar in your browser